- The Individual Membership allows the member access to the golf course, practice areas, clubhouse and social events. As an individual member, you can make a tee time up to 7 days in advance.
- The Owners Membership allows Indian Springs property owners and their children under 18 access to all Club amenities including golf course, clubhouse, social events, and exclusive Founder’s Days periodically throughout the year. As a Founding member, you can make a tee time up to 14 days in advance. Founders can also store a personal cart in one of the Club’s shed (limited availability) or access one of the Club’s carts.
- The Corporate Membership allows four employees access to the golf course, carts, clubhouse and social events. As a business member, you can make tee times up to 14 days in advance and can play unlimited golf. Corporate Members are also allowed 10 guest reservation privileges each year.
Union College Student
$100 Per Semester
- The Student Membership allows students with a current Union ID access to the golf course, carts, clubhouse and social events. As a student member, you can make a tee time up to 7 days in advance. Course access Monday-Thursday anytime and Friday-Sunday after 2pm and only during Spring, Fall and Summer semester.
Faculty & Staff
- The Faculty and Staff membership allows the main member, spouse, and children under 18 access to the golf course, carts, clubhouse, and social events. As a Faculty or Staff, you can make a tee time up to 7 days in advance.
379 Indian Springs Country Club, Barbourville, KY 40906
Hours of Operation
Everyday: 8 AM - 8 PM